JEC-U is a unique program designed to strengthen Jewish identity and community. Explore our thought-provoking classes on a wide range of topics, and enjoy exclusive social events throughout the year. The program finishes with our incredible JEC-U trip to Amsterdam & Israel.
Knowledge is strength; you can't pass on what you don't know.
Our program is comprised of several semesters throughout the year. Each semester offers you numerous courses on a wide range of intriguing Jewish topics. Completion of courses will enable you to apply and receive subsidies toward the JEC-U Trip.
Building community is an important part of the JEC-U program. All participants are invited for a light dinner and drinks to catch up with friends before the class begins.
There's no better way to learn something than to experience it firsthand. Learn with us then travel to Israel and bring your learning to life. We created an incentive program to keep your commitment strong. Complete the semesters necessary to earn "miles" towards a JEC-U trip.
JEC-U Summer 2015 Trip- AMSTERDAM & ISRAEL
Trip Dates: July 1st - July 12, 2015
Cost/Credits: $1,199 with 24 credits and $1,499 with 12 credits
- Age 22-32
- Not married
- Attended at least one JEC-U semester within 6 months of the trip (regardless of previous credits)
- Attended an Israel Reloaded or Poland/Prague trip (or schedule a trip interview with JEC staff member)
- Participate in an enjoyable group Shabbat experience on Long Island. We will provide all meals, housing and programming. Date TBD.
- All participants must register for each semester online. This consists of a short application and a once per semester $10 registration fee.
- Participants are expected to attend the entire course in order to receive credit. Only one absence is permitted per course. For extenuating circumstances, email JECU@jeconline.com.
- Participants must be present for the entire duration of each class in order to receive credit.
For questions or to confirm your current credits status, contact JECU@jeconline.com.